From its Colonial past to the horrors of four major Civil War battles, Fredericksburg is one of the MOST haunted cities in America!
Tales of lives and events, famous and infamous, will engulf those earthbound souls brave enough to partake in the candlelit tour! A 90 minute, leisurely paced and family friendly outdoor walking tour awaits those who wonder what happens on the other side……..
Let the costumed guide navigate you through the paranormal combining the past with stories and folklore of the still lurking dead! Want to hear about the “White Lady of Chatham” or the “Blue Lady of Charlotte St.”? Perhaps a spirit named Nicodemus would like his tale told………Fredericksburg has more history, more battles and more GHOSTS than any other city in America!
Do you dare to venture out and experience Fredericksburg Hauntings?
Regular tour season commences on May 26. Tours that weekend will be Friday, May 26, Saturday, May 27 and Sunday May 28 at 8:00 p.m..
Call Robin at 540-226-8378 to book your tour.
Ticket price is $11. Children 7 and under are free.
Tours will be offered every Friday and Saturday evening at 8 p.m. up until and including Oct.31st.( Regular and additional tours for October are listed below).
- During the month of October, ADDITIONAL tours the will be available, please see schedule below;
- No tours on weekend of Fredericksburg’s ” Octoberfest”.
- Friday, Oct. 6 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 7 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 13 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 14 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 20 7:00 and 9:00 p.m
- Saturday, Oct.21 7:00 and 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct.27 7:00 and 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 28 7:00 and 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 29 7:00 and 9:00 p.m
- Monday, Oct.30 7:00 and 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 31 7:00 and 9:00 p.m.
Call Robin for more information and/or to BOOK YOUR TOUR at 540-226-8378. Tours begin at the Fredericksburg Visitor Center parking lot located at 706 Caroline St. (across from the Marriott). Please arrive 15 minutes prior for check-in.
Excluding Friday and Saturday evenings, during the regular tour season (June-Oct.), GROUP TOURS can be booked if a guide is available and with at least a 48 hour notice. A 10 person minimum-(children under 7 still free but do NOT count toward the 10 person minimum) is required – Reduced ticket price of $9.50 per person for groups.
( Both regular and special group tour dates are subject to guide availability).
Like us on Facebook